Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Florida trip



Finally, a picture with all four of us, even if no one is looking at the camera...



Larry had a two week break from clinicals so we went home to Florida the first two weeks of March. It was so nice to be out of the apartment and I could actually go outside with Connor because the weather is already warm in Florida. I haven't been able to get out much here in NJ since Connor was born because it's been too cold. We had a great time, although the car ride (16+ hours each way) was pretty much torture. Hopefully we only have to do that drive once more, when we move back! Otherwise we fly from now on!

Connor discovered that he can eat his hand...


Hot Rod? Maybe.....



Aidan and Uncle Nick


Grandma Pulido feeding Connor


There's Daisy!


I just love this little guy so much!


Larry and Connor

2 comments:

Tippetts said...

You guys look pretty sweet on that dirt bike! I think you should jump the pool. ;) It looks like you guys had a great time!

Trisha Mason said...

I did you totally missed it. I landed it!