Friday, July 11, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa Mason's

We're down in Titusville at Larry's parents' house for the next month. Here's a little of what we've been up to down here:

Aidan makes cupcakes with Grandma Mason...


Connor is ready to start crawling any day now...



Aidan got into the cupcakes....


Aidan, Larry, and Grandpa Mason fishing at the lake in their neighborhood...


Also, Larry is hitting the books pretty hard in preparation for his Step 2 exams. He'll be taking those within the next few weeks. I'll be so happy when those are behind him and he can enjoy the rest of the year....and squeeze in some quality time with us before residency starts :)

6 comments:

Tippetts said...

Looks like you guys are having fun! I've tried cupcakes with Sam before and he made SUCH a mess - must be little boys. Conner looks so much older - Very cute! I can't believe that about the kiddie pool - crazy! Maybe you should talk about buying a boat or new shoes and look online for one? ;)

esther said...

The pool story is great. Yeah for Conner, but you'll have more work. Maybe it is just because Lilly is our first child but I don't like to let her crawl around the house unsupervised. She is in the eat everything stage. Chris found a dime in her mouth tonight. I'd like to think that if I was in my one place I wouldn't be as paranoid because I could dictate were things were put and such. Chris is just finished with the first part of step two and I'm also excited for time with him again.

allison said...

looks like you guys are enjoying some much needed family time!

i had a dream about you guys last night. maybe thats a sign that we REALLY need to get together. when you get back to jax we ARE making plans, ok?

Trisha Mason said...

Esther,

I am a little more laid back with Connor than I was with Aidan, but I would freak too if I found a dime in his mouth!

Allison,

Tell me about it!! It's a crime that we haven't gotten the boys together since they were like 6 months old (except for Aidan's 1st birthday party)....it's a good age for them to start playing together too. We'll get together soon I hope :)

Tippetts said...

I love the new look! How did you do your Title Line (is that what it's called?)?

Trisha Mason said...

Megan,

It was super easy. I found my header here:

http://www.freewebpageheaders.com/gallery/

Then I saved the image I liked and uploaded it to the header section. I opted to keep my header title with the picture (there is are two options, one to keep the writing, and one to just display the picture.) Let me know if you need help!