Friday, July 11, 2008

The pool that fell from the sky

A few days before we left for Titusville, I was talking to my mom about buying Aidan a little kiddie pool for his Grandma and Grandpa Mason's house. I was even looking online at Target, Wal-Mart, etc. After our conversation about buying Aidan the kiddie pool ended, I left to go run some errands. Aidan stayed home with my mom so I could pick up some of my belongings from my parents' beach condo. In typical Florida style, an afternoon storm was moving in, with some pretty strong gusts of wind coming through just before the storm started. My mom and Aidan were sitting in front of the window watching the wind blow when an actual kiddie pool FELL OUT OF THE SKY and landed in our driveway! NO JOKE!! Isn't that crazy??!! My mom made a few calls to some of their neighbors with kids, however the pool didn't belong to anyone in their neighborhood. So we kept it!

I brought the pool with us to Titusville, and after a thorough cleaning we filled it up with water and it was ready to go! Aidan loves the pool, and he loves telling the story about how the pool fell out of the sky, just for him! I guess that book, The Secret, really does have some truth to it!


2 comments:

allison said...

Funny story!

I bet Aidan though that was just the coolest thing ever!

spzphoto said...

Hey Trish,

What a cool story! We saw the video The Secret too - so far, still waiting for my millions ;) but have gotten lots of other things in my life just by putting it out there. Your pictures are great - I bet you're enjoying your new camera.

Dad told me ya'll are in Titusville. I hope you can make it down to Cocoa Beach to see us! We're here until the end of July. We have a 3 bedroom condo with an extra room if you want to stay overnight. Plenty of kids stuff and a pack-n-play.

I'm going to look for your email - but if you think you can come down, send me an email to spzphotos@gmail.com - we don't have much going on.

I hope we can see you guys - I know Nikolai would get a kick out of seeing his little cousins!

hugs and besitos to all,

Silvi(t)a